Wednesday, May 6, 2015

The FIRST post

Well, I guess it is about time to start blogging our experiences since we decided to live aboard a sailboat with a 4yr old and sail all over the world..  Interesting things are bound to happen.

Here is a picture of our boat.  It is a 1991 Island Packet 38 which we purchased in Gulfport Mississippi in November 2014.
It was quite a move up for us since previously we had spent a year living in a 21' RV traveling around the country.  You might assume that I am retired, or young and crazy.  Actually, it is a little of both.  Still working, old enough to have some nickels to rub together, but still crazy.  Fortunately, my work allows me to do this (computer programmer).

So much has already happened as I write this first post in May of 2015.  But I guess I will try to catch you up with various interesting stories in separate posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment